Work in progress + New
I did not really want to write in English, so ... XDXD
The school has just begun and already can not stand it anymore; _;
You know when you say, "Are not you tired of all quest'ozio? Do not you miss back on the shelves with your classmates? "
Well, you know ...?
IT 'S A BIG COCK * TA!
These three months have been dedicated to "the purest, and certainly do not regret it u_u!
And to make matters worse, I also do courses for the debt; _;
Ah, I forgot ... I also have to take the exam this year (with Prof. external plus ... cabbage!)! Somebody save me!! T ^ T
Bah ... we go to another that is better u_u
Here's my new doodle posted on Deviantart> CERERE
... And a job being completed ... > types 2 (working title ... of course) I want to become good
.____.
I want with my whole being ._______.
0 comments:
Post a Comment