Clementine - Soleil
One day while listening to my favorite radio Monte-Carlo, I heard a track that insanely me stirred up, as the mood was not very much, and this contributed to the terribly dull and sleepy weather, nice and intricate bossa nova tune, sweet voice. Once logged in radio, I saw the title track and artist. More than a year I was looking for this song or any work of this performer in various low places the Internet and shopping town, but alas. Just a week ago from Japan returned to my friend and called me on the phone, he told me that he has a surprise for me. Imagine my surprise when at a meeting in his hands was exactly this disc. I hasten to share with you.
Artist::
Clementine Title::
Soleil
Label::
Sony
Style::
Bossa Play Time: 47min 07sec
Quality:: CBR320 kbps
Ссылка для скачивания файла:
http://ifolder.ru/3276271
http://rapidshare.com/files/54241609/Clementine.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.ru/394803
Название: Clementine.part2.rar
Размер: 8.94 Мб
Ссылка для скачивания файла:
http://ifolder.ru/3276272 http://rapidshare.com/files/54241957/Clementine.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.ru/395477
If You Like It! Buy It!
If you like this Release, go and get yourself a legal copy of it.
Remember to support the creators of this!
0 comments:
Post a Comment