Real - Realized (The Remix LP)(CDREAL2R 2007)
I have nothing to talk about this team. None of them do not know. But found them not by chance, once upon a time listening to another soulfulny mix, I choose to focus on a track called Cellophane (M-Swift Remix) and of course I wanted to get it into the mix is not as and found this release. I recommend those who like to experiment in mixing styles, as in the release of mixed and house, and jazz and even downtempo.
Artist :: Real
Title :: Realized (The Remix LP)(CDREAL2R)
Label ::
Smooch Records
Style ::
Soulful Chillie Club Remix) 07:16 04 - Wot U Got (Yamwho Afro Soul Bounce Remix) 04:59 05 - Lovechild (Blip Remix) 04:31
06 - I Forgot To Ask (Red Chillie 2Am Soul Remix) 07: 58 2007 - Cellophane (M-Swift Remix) 06:58 08 - Message (Leisure Groove Remix) 07:59
09 - Star (Ezrol Remix) 05:38 10 - Stay With Me (Degzy Remix) 06:28 11 - Beautiful Sunshine (Red Chillie Bonus Remix) 05:07
Download links:
Name: CDREAL2R.rar Size: 98.59 MB
Download Link File:
http://ifolder.ru/3276270
http://rapidshare.com/files/54237955/CDREAL2R.rar
http://rapidshare.ru/394773
If You Like It! Buy It!
If you like this Release, go and get yourself a legal copy of it. Remember to support the creators of this!
Get more great soulful house tunes in Soulfulhouse Community
0 comments:
Post a Comment