lies anonymous
... Everything is so different now. too many things happen this year and maybe I do not see me, my self. I tell everyone that you are beautiful ... beautiful changes. Chin. disturbs me everything that happens and do not enjoy it. I do not change, you alone, and that's what bothers me. And while I'm afraid of decisions, accountability, I do not believe that I can change something.
I found the spring in 24 years, plus we really believe. I would never thought of before. Now I live in the Standby state, but there is. There. I've been looking for, even if I do not understand, or I do not remember.
I want to leave. Away. But is independent of the spring. Probably here I want to escape or run out of resources, or rather I have run out, I can not give anything in this city, these people will understand in years. I found true friends and now I can go, friends will in any case, are connected indestructible, eternal. I'm seeding these links and I'll never be happy with your loved ones in A place on earth, then I hope that is the afterlife, I'm pleased as an alternative to facebook, but I'll be happy in one place on earth, as long as there Ryanair or just the money.
I want a plan. Without it is difficult for me to look into the future, I will fear death. I'm losing ground under the feet or better, I'm beginning to realize that I do not have ever had ... And I want to scream, or hide in any case I am ashamed. And for that I am strong, to fool everyone including myself.
I can not trust anyone, and so lose the trust of others. A paradox.
is spring and the grass grows by itself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment