Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What Do You Wear Plaid Tunic

miss_koala @ 2009-12-02T22: 24:00

For many months I did not like anyone, I did not want anyone perhaps more than a year after the actor ... Yesterday I saw the story of vampires, I did not like, but he pressed the sore spot: eternal love, marry me, I will not live without you ... etc that is, when I am I, when I'm alone with myself, I do not care these things, but when I do see the others, and how I felt on ... and begin to be part of me .. Today I saw him, I have presented, looking at me, I was embarrassed, but as always I made the face: who knows you? and then I saw him in 4 hours ... beautiful ... beautiful name, beautiful face. Simply beautiful. And then ... eyes ... they called me. E 'is known to all that I know, but I've never seen before. E 'committed (living Facebook). E 'Aquarium ... I wanted to fall in love with an Aquarius ...

I forget now, I have to study, I hope you do not meet him ever again ... I was shocked too ... has disturbed my energy, I kept so carefully .... but on the other hand, I suddenly felt the spring ... I did not expect to hear that anymore ... then all is not lost.

And my love May? I still dream, but I do not know, that role has really in my life, and that place in my soul ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment