Transformers (Трансформеры)
Just got home. Do not be surprised why so late (3:25), is to blame thirst to see a film that I waited over a year (though familiar to him since the days of watching the cartoon back in 1995) and the movie Transformers. I hasten to share their experiences. Let's just say - not waiting in vain! The film fantastic. I liked everything: the game is young and little-known actors struck me that many of these actors I known for the films and serials (usually many of them do not know). Special effects on height and not with the simple wizard worked on the film studios such as DreamWorks SKG, Paramount Pictures, Di Bonaventura Pictures, Platinum Dunes, ThinkFilm Inc., Prime Directive, Kurtzman / Orci, Hasbro Inc., Angry Films. I will not tell essentially the movie, just recommend to go at it to everyone who loves and appreciates a good action-fantasy in the impurity with a pleasant and not navyaschevym humor. It is better to tell a little about the movie, when suddenly there are those who do not know about it.
Production: U.S.
Year: 2007 Genre: Action Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi Cast: Megan Fox, Michael O'Neill, Dane Cook, Tom Lenk, Glenn Morshauer, Amaury Nolasco, Samantha Smith, Zack Ward, Tayrez Gibson, John Robinson, Jon Voight, Bernie Mac, Chris Ellis, Rachael Taylor, Frank Welker, Kevin Dunn, Josh Duhamel, Nicole Randall Johnson, Mark Ryan, Jamie McBride, John Turturro, Tom Everett Scott, Anthony Anderson, Shia LaBeouf
Producer: Steven Spielberg (this explains a lot), Kenny Bates, Matthew J. Birch, Ian Bryce, Allegra Clegg, Tom DeSanto, Brian Goldner, Lorenzo DiBonaventura, Mark Vahradyan, Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg Screenwriter: John Rogers, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci Director: Michael Bay
photography: Mitchell Amundsen Composer: Steve Jablonsky Budget: $ 150,000,000
Charges in U.S.: $ 8.1 million
Charges in the world: $ 34,700,000
Premiere (World): June 21, 2007
Premiere (Russia): 4 July 2007 «UPI»
Length: 140 min. View trailers and footage from the film, as well as more details can be found here
learn more about the actors starring in this film can here
Already a confirmed information on the release of the second part of the movie, the estimated date of July-August 2009. Draft put into production.
Also, if anyone interested, I can suggest the soundtrack to the film. Write to lay out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment